Bank Owned Life Insurance
Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) is an institutionally priced, OCC approved alternative investment designed to help banks offset the rising cost of employee benefit expenses as well as diversify their portfolio holdings. A bank purchases BOLI on the lives of its top executives and is the owner and beneficiary of the BOLI policies.
As part of our best in class service, Nolan Financial offers BOLI management and oversight. Our BOLI knowledge and management combined with the services of The Pangburn Group offers our clients the added protection they deserve.
BOLI provides several key advantages:
- Stable and low risk competitive yields
- Minimum interest rate guarantees
- Tax deferred earnings, which get reported through the profit and loss
- Highly liquid balance sheet asset, with no surrender charges
- Low maintenance asset management
A Closer Look At BOLI Statistics*
Total BOLI Assets Held By Banks
To learn more about Bank Owned Life Insurance Interagency Guidelines – OCC Bulletin 2004 -56, read a recent edition of the Nolan Financial Report.
Click here to request a BOLI analysis or additional information.
*FDIC Call Reports as of 12/31/2014