THE NOLAN FINANCIAL GROUP
Job Title: Senior Account Analyst
Nolan Financial is a national leading financial services firm, focusing in executive benefits for the past 29 years. Due to continued growth and expansion, Nolan Financial is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Account Analyst. Location may be in any of the following locations: Bethesda, MD, Nashville, TN, or Telecommute.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include management of assigned non-qualified deferred compensation client accounts and relationships, including the direct daily administration of assigned executive benefit plans and direct/indirect relationships involving communications, installation, problem identification and resolution as well as reporting. The candidate is required to meet contractual requirements and client expectations to build upon our service reputation to continually position Nolan Financial as a leader in executive benefit consulting and administration. Position will require 10-15% domestic travel and reports directly to the Plan Services Manager.
- Serve as key support personnel during plan implementation, plan changes and/or plan terminations. Assume responsibility for the creation, review and/or edit of documentation related to all plans. Ensure a seamless transition for new plan installations from implementation to ongoing plan administration.
- Assist in the processing and audit of fund distributions (Dividends and DVIs) within the plan administration system.
- Perform daily administration of executive benefit plans while adhering to departmental operational procedures and controls.
- Provide direction and mentoring to junior Account Analysts and Account Representatives in resolving issues.
- Prepare quarterly and annual valuations for complex executive deferred compensation plans. Analyze information, prepare spreadsheets and create reports.
- Respond to participant and sponsor questions in a timely and courteous manner.
- Research and participate in the resolution of financial issues for the plans.
- Oversee and manage quarterly client reporting requirements and process which includes, but is not limited to quarterly plan reports and participant benefit statements.
- Assume responsibility for plan updates to participant and sponsor web portal.
- Manage the annual client review process.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
The successful candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills, problem solving and analytical abilities. He or she must be able to interpret financial information and draw valid conclusions. Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop communication skills to effectively speak with human resource professionals and high level corporate executives. Experience with Microsoft Office programs is required with heavy use of MS Excel, MS Dynamics 365 CRM and Adobe. Candidate must be willing to learn new concepts in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to handle cyclical work pressures with professional demeanor. Must be a team player willing to participate and interact with other departments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires an undergraduate degree in finance or business related field or the equivalent combination of education and related experience. Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience within a similar role in the nonqualified deferred compensation or qualified retirement industry.
SALARY RANGE and BENEFITS
The position offers a competitive annual base salary that is commensurate with skills and experience, plus quarterly and annual bonus incentive potential. Some of the benefits offered to our team members are partially employer subsidized medical insurance, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) plan with employer match, life insurance, short term/long term disability and paid time off.
Bethesda, MD, Nashville, TN or Telecommute
Professional references will be required. Credit, background check and drug testing will also be required. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org