System Capabilities & Video
Nolan Financial’s secure, state-of-the-art recordkeeping system, NolanLink, is one of the most advanced nonqualified plan recordkeeping platforms available. Its open-architecture design accommodates the administration of highly customized plans that meet the needs of our clients. Through more than 25 years of experience, we have developed an intuitive recordkeeping system that helps our clients and their plan participants maximize their nonqualified executive retirement benefits, while easing the administrative burdens of our clients’ Human Resources, Benefits and Finance departments.
NolanLink was specifically designed for nonqualified plan recordkeeping. Our robust system offers:
- Open architecture & professionally managed database
- Single sign-on capabilities
- Intuitive online enrollment platform
- System features can be custom-tailored to unique plan designs
- Over 100 pre-programmed Plan Sponsor reports & customized report programming capabilities
- Pre- & post- 409A compliant administration functionality
- Customizable options and rules for participant vesting, investment, deferral, distribution, transaction, etc.
- Access to historical transactions
- Total compensation & benefit aggregation reporting
- Array of investment alternatives may be utilized
- Annual legislative and functional updates
- Secure data storage